02-17-2024, 05:21 PM   #17
NxTH
AH3 Owner
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i ActiveHybrid 3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm92 View Post
Hello, I know this post is kind of old, but I found a sportline diffuser that looks too good to be true.

Here’s the link:https://biofreear.live/product_details/110444318.html

The site seems kind of sketchy but if anyone has seen this diffuser somewhere else please let me know
I've seen it, since I've been looking all over the internet for a diffuser for sportline. The issue with this one is that it's a quad exhaust bumper, so you would need to dremel part of your rear bumper to create a wider hole, and then get double exhaust tips for both sides. Far too much work considering the diffuser might not even fit perfectly and then you have a destroyed bumper.

I'm looking into wrapping the diffuser area in carbon fiber, and installing some kind of fin splitter in the bottom. Problem is, there is no panel under the rear of the car, and attaching anything to the bumper becomes a problem. I'll try to come up with a solution this spring and post it here.

Some might ask why not just convert to M-sport. One, it costs more, and two, everyone has M-sport. I already installed a front lip to my sportline, so matching them with something in the rear is in my sights.
Appreciate 0