Speed Racer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 335i M-Sport

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBoostalo View Post
I went with Bilstein B16 coilovers w/ EDC. (yea kinda pricey)

I love this setup a ton. ride is perfect for me and this is my daily. I also love that I retained the EDC functionality.

Now the car does feel slightly stiffer/ softer when switching between the different drive modes, but honestly even in comfort you are still on a coilover setup which will be much stiffer than stock.

You really could just go with a nice coilover setup and EDC delete and be totally fine. I dont think retaining the EDC is even that big of a deal. I personally would go with the B14 Bilstein setup or KW's. Ive never had BC racing anything but to me they are the "cheap" route and in my experience you get what you pay for in terms of quality. (Not to say their product hasnt improved or that other people like them).

Also, if you are mostly daily driving and doing some spirited canyon runs, and not really tracking the car, you'd have to decide for yourself if the dampening is really worth it.

Hope my input helped
Also, I know on some parts of these forums, BC Racing coilovers are a hot topic. I've read mixed things about them everywhere; some people swear by them, others against them �� .

Just wondering, if anyone has any experience with them on their cars, is the adjustable dampening worth it? Or should I just go for the B14s without the adjustable damping?
Appreciate 0