View Single Post
      03-26-2024, 08:44 AM   #15
justinapps13
Rep
Drives: none

Quote:
Originally Posted by F36Vader View Post
TLDR:
I suggest you find a decent N55 435i or B48 430i that meets your price range, or wait until one comes by. Dont rush into it.
&
Avoid the F series 28i models all together.

My first car was a E90 335i Sport & Premium package, non-msport *rip* and I scouted the market for 6-7 months before pulling the trigger… I could have gotten into any stripper 335i but I wanted specific packages and options and I’m so glad I waited.

With my current F36, at time of purchase I was at a decent financial situation, however I couldn’t afford a B58 440i, my set budget could afford a somewhat stripper B58 340i or a decked out N55 F36…

I chose the latter and still don’t regret it, the little creature comforts do add up to a very enjoyable overall experience. But to each their own, everyone has different goals.

I suggest to keep searching the market for a B48 or an N55 that meets your budget and requirements. Remmeber as summer comes around more owners will put their vehicles up for sale, while waiting it gives you more time to save for future maintenance/mods.

Good luck on your search!
i did find a '18 430 listed at a porsche dealer with 58k miles but its in sunset orange which I quite frankly am not a fan of at all. Obviously I can't be picky for a car but when you like everything except the color its hard to choose it even with everything else about it being good
Appreciate 0