View Single Post
      03-29-2024, 04:18 PM   #1
f30tikka
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 LCI 2017

Smile F36 3AG Retrofit - help needed

I'm looking into retrofitting a reverse camera on my BMW F36 LCI, which is equipped with NBT EVO.

Could anyone who has experience with reverse camera retrofits on a similar setup share their insights? I'm particularly interested in knowing:

Hardware Requirements: What specific camera models are compatible with the F36 LCI and NBT EVO? Are there any additional modules or components needed for the installation?

Installation Process: How complex is the installation process? Are there any specific tools or techniques that are required to complete the retrofit successfully?

Coding and Configuration: What coding changes are necessary to integrate the reverse camera with the NBT EVO system? Are there any software updates or modifications needed to ensure seamless functionality?

Compatibility and Reliability: Have you encountered any compatibility issues or reliability concerns after retrofitting the reverse camera? How has the system performed in different driving conditions?

Availability of Resources: Are there any comprehensive guides or tutorials available online that provide step-by-step instructions for this specific retrofit? Alternatively, has anyone come across a relevant thread on this forum that addresses similar concerns?

I appreciate any input or advice you can offer on this matter. Feel free to share your personal experiences, tips, or recommendations that might help me make an informed decision about proceeding with the reverse camera retrofit.
Appreciate 0