No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Garage List
2019 BMW M4  [9.63]
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorxo View Post
Hi guys!

I am in the process of finding a shop to install PPF on my M3. I have been asking what brand they use and came across STEK & XPEL.

Wanted to jump on here and ask if anyone has one they prefer over the other? Which one is better? I’m leaning towards a shop that uses STEK.
Whichever one the installer is more comfortable with. Each film has different properties of the way they adhere. There are only some variances in PPF if you go really high end like some have ceramic embedded or a 12-year warranty instead of 10 years.

I have XPEL Ultimate Black (On my roof and window trim) and LLumar Platinum on the rest of my car. My Llumar is 5 years old and has less orange peel than XPEL Ultimate and there isn't really anything "bad" with it. I don't notice any difference in hydrophobic properties either. My installer told me Llumar is the best looking.

2019 BMW ///M4 - Alpine White | Sakhir Orange/Black Leather | M-DCT | Executive Package | 19" Black 437M Wheels | Carbon Fiber Trim | Sunroof | Active Blind Spot | Heated Steering Wheel | Adaptive M Suspension
Appreciate 1