BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
VIN: WBA8K3C52JA369702
Year/Model: 2018 330i xDrive Wagon
Color: Glacier Silver/Black Dakota Leather
Miles: 55,000

Selling a low mileage 2018 BMW 330i Wagon with M-Sport and track package! Rare find!

This is a well option car with cruise control, blindspot detection, comfort access, xenon, Harmon Kardon premium sound, heads-up display. As a 2018 model the center screen is also a touch screen. The main options you’re interested in are the full M-sport body gear, Shadow line trim, the track package with M-sport brakes, Adaptive M Chassis, and variable sport steering.

Previous owner took care of the car and since my ownership I have done the following:

Tinted all windows minus front windshield.
Replaced back spoiler with replica M-sport spoiler (also included in sale is front M-sport lip which I did not install).
Dinan springs with Dinan bump stops. Gives the car a great stance.
New BMW OEM weather mats.
Red Start/Stop button.
Tommy G front mud flaps

Bought this car from the 2nd owner in Philly. You can see the original ad here:
https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=2028553

Car has some minor chips and scraps outlined in the previous owner’s post.
Have the title in hand, and also the carfax to provide to any interested buyer. Clean car - no accidents!
Non smoker, no kids or pets driven inside the car. 100% BMW enthusiast owned.

Not included with the car but can be bought separately:
OEM BMW roof racks. Brand new with 4x keys.
APEX ARC-8 in Satin black. Front: 19x9 ET 22. Back: 19x9.5 ET 33.
On the APEX wheels are Continental O2 Tires (comparable to the Michelin’s 4S). Less than 1500 miles on them.

Why am I selling?

I don’t want to and really like the car. I bought this downsizing from an SUV, thinking I could get away from it and go back to driving a more sporty car (I hate SUVs). But alias my family is telling me the 330 wagon is too small for their American way of life. The German Touring lifestyle does not work well with them. SO my loss is your gain.

Make me an offer. Love it to go to another BMW enthusiast. If not I’m going to trade this in when I go back to an SUV.

Attached Images

Last edited by warzilla; 04-02-2024 at 06:21 PM.. Reason: forgot price
Appreciate 2
JDAURIA733.50