View Single Post
      04-06-2024, 08:15 PM   #3258
poverty.f10
DIY Mechanic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 535i xDrive

Garage List
Welp. I’ll start off by saying last night and today was a total fail. Last night I decided to install my g-plus intercooler but to no avail I couldn’t get the passenger side hose back on. I had the stock intercooler out in 35 minutes in my garage on jackstands, which I was pretty proud of. I had the new intercooler in position about 20 minutes later and had the driver side pipe in 10 minutes are that. I then struggled for the next 2 hours trying to get the passenger side one fully seated. I tried silicon spray, taking the hose of the turbo for more room and countless other things. I then took the it back off the car and removed both hoses to install it on the intercooler off the car and it still wouldn’t fit. Wrapped it up for the night and then the next morning worked on getting the stock one back in place. Somehow the stock intercooler slipped out of the channel it stays in and crushed my ac condenser. I felt pretty loopy after that. All the refrigerant purged in my garage. Today was fucked.
Attached Images