View Single Post
      04-17-2024, 02:36 PM   #113
G.Newt
Major
Rep
Drives: CT4-V Blackwing 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn340i View Post
I got my 2017 manual 340i with MPPSK at 28k. Now at 65k. Car has been running perfectly up until now. Water pump was leaking coolant out of the weep hole I changed the water pump and it stopped leaking. After changing the water pump I did some spirited driving and coolant exploded out of the main reservoir and was leaking everywhere through the cap. I noticed my heater was blowing cold air aswell which makes me think the thermostat is bad. I’m going to check the thermostat this week to see if it’s bad but as of right now I cant go WOT without coolant overflowing through the cap. Has anyone experienced this issue before it would be really helpful to hear from another b58 owner thx.
First, would use a BMW code scanner and start there. Sounds like you may still have air in the system.
DAW v2.5 turbo E40 | Dorch S2 | VRSF DP | MST intake | AWE catback | 335is clutch | CSF heat exchanger | RK Autowerks intake manifold | Orange M Perf Brake Kit | KW Street Comfort coilovers | GTS taillights V2
Appreciate 1