Thread: E91s For Sale
View Single Post
      05-01-2024, 12:34 AM   #8218
TheWoo
Rep
Drives: 2010 E91 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingmongoose View Post
Thanks for posting this one, I had practically stopped checking Craigslist around here because there’s rarely anything posted and almost missed it. I just picked it up, I can confirm it is Deep Sea Blue.

My previous E91 was totaled last January and I’ve been searching for another one since. So glad to be back in an E91. It seams to have every option except sport bumpers and ACC.

It’s not quite as good of shape as I’d hoped, it had been sitting for the last 3 years. It needs a good cleaning and a A/C recharge. Ironically it has nearly the exact same issues as my last one, drivers cup holder doesn’t work, passeneger auto dimming mirror is cloudy, rear license plate bolts are rusted to the bracket and won’t come out and the start button and trim ring are worn.
Congrats on the purchase!!! Glad to see that my post helped someone Deep sea blue is such a beautiful color... my 2011 Z4 had it and I miss seeing the color change in different lighting conditions. It's definitely rare to see an E91 with so many optional extras! Hopefully it was maintained well with good records on the common N52 problems.
Appreciate 0