View Single Post
      05-01-2024, 11:25 AM   #12
Jim320d
Rep
Drives: F36 435d

Quote:
Originally Posted by danb1979 View Post
Can't help you sourcing them unfortunately; as said it's been known for a while now that there are stock issues

Any reason why you're not replacing all 4 corners?

Whilst they're out I'd be replacing the top mounts/dust boots/bump stops etc and drop links; makes sense

As said above, you could fit the standard shocks and code out EDC on the car; but if you use it; you're cornered so to speak
Ha, you're right you did say about the Bilsteins, well this is crashing my plan!

I asked my mechanic if I should go all 4 and he said I could get away skipping rears if I wanted based on the fact that they generally last a lot longer than the fronts and the B4's are pretty similar to the OE shocks. So based on that I thought I'd save the £700 odd quid for them tbh!

Yep had top mounts & bump stops on the list, was looking to get the F8X bump stops based on posts I've read (31336859768 & 31337847662), but looking/looked also at powerflex bump stops. Didn't have drop links on the list but will add them!

Preference is definitely to stick with EDC, may have to put a back order in and play the waiting game!
Appreciate 1
danb19792018.00