10-20-2008, 10:06 PM   #100
Reincarnated
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: new

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPIpower View Post
Thanks!

Sticky is correct. We will be offering a special discount to vurrent V2 customers (only if you have purchased from us, or an authorized RPi dealer). Exceptions to some of you have knock offs and some of you took our scoops to companies like AFE for them to copy (you know who you are).

Here is an update on our V3. Two weeks ago, we dynod a 14whp gain. This week we saw a 8-9whp gain. I will dyno the car again this week to see where the numbers are. One thing I can tell you is that the cooling system on these cars are horrible. I cant do more than 2-3 runs before the oil temps skyrocket. We are looking into an oil cooler upgrade at this time as well. Ill keep you all updated with the progress of our V3.

On the other note, V2 is a bitchin set up. We have consistently seen 8-13whp with V2. V3 is an attempt to bring another 1-2whp at 70mph winds while bring the cost of the scoops down. Yeah, the knockoffs out there might have different mounting, etc. but that wasnt a concern of ours. Our main focus was to make power and not worry about using a factory bolt, etc. for mounting.
These require drilling of new holes?
Appreciate 0