View Single Post
      03-06-2009, 12:59 AM   #12
scollins
Bootleggin' 'n Gunrunnin'
Rep
Drives: 2024 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
wow lets get all serious... maybe you should reread my 2nd post where it says "I've listed my reasons on this topics MANY times in this section of the forum" so instead of being redundant I took the abridged version. All I was saying was instead of just saying "We're playing this game, eh?" and MAKING it a game, tell us WHY you don't like Canon cuz most all of the people who post here know why I don't like Nikon... nobody knows why you don't like Canon so enlighten with your opinion instead of making it into a 3rd grade "my dad can beat up your dad" thread.

and thanks, I've grown up quite well

I never said I don't like Canon. Personally, I don't see much, if any, difference between the two brands in terms of features, specs and pricing. Each has some differences, but at the end of the day, and I've said this before, it is the Porsche 997 vs. the Audi R8 comparo: I'd be happy with either.

Clearly (well, apparently not to you) my post is in jest and making fun of your post. Hence, the "winky". And frankly, I can't find a single post here in this sub-forum where you talk about your specific issues with Nikon. You do know this sub-forum is not searchable, right? I just manually clicked through the first 10 pages, and I couldn't find a single post where you lined it out. And since it isn't searchable, saying "my opinions on Nikon well known" isn't helpful. I don't have any idea what your issues with the brand are, but I've only been in this sub-forum for a few weeks now.

I did find one thread you started, looking for specific equipment reviews. One poster made some comment about Nikon clearly being the best, to which Teschi replied that he didn't believe that contention. You glossed it over, making some comment about "that is a thread for a different day." This was back in December.
2013 Ducati Multistrada Touring S, Red
Appreciate 0