OBI_agent
D to the X to the B!
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: ABS,American bargain supercar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
Game Over : 2-0

A well deserved win for Barcelona. Man. United never found its game. I don't know ...it may be the white uniform they had to wear. They never feel like the same team when that happens.

My vote for MVP goes to the whole Barca mid-field but Gerard Piqué in defense was out of this world in the game.

Congrats to the Spaniards
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androo View Post
WTF was that!

Completely out played in that game. Congrats to Barca totally deserved.

Messi is an absolute freak of a player, great to watch

Think Fergie got his tactics wrong for this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mu Mu View Post
Well we cant win em all...I drank myself to sleep last nite coz of our loss! Congrats Barcelona...and Messi is a hell of a good player!
+1 guys....I have similar thoughts as yours.

I was really disappointed by MAN UTD performance. Barca deserved to win as MAN UTD were outplayed. We all wanted more but that didn't happen. MAN UTD 25 match unbeaten run in Europe was ended by a superior Barca side. All credits to Barca and their amazing coach Mr Gurdiola.

Anyway,looking at the bright side.... it wasn't a bad season. MAN UTD won the premiership, Worthington CUP, World club championship.....3 trophies is alot. That also shows that they have played a hell number of games this season(I think it's a record for a euro club) so it could be fatigue playing it's part in final.

I respect MAN UTD for making us dream and I hope MAN UTD bounce back because I believe they will.