View Single Post
      09-01-2010, 01:15 PM   #1
mm2kay
Registered
Rep
Drives: -

Interested in buying a 2007 328i

Hello everyone, I am new obviously. I've been researching prices, using everything from galves, to kkb, to nada, and trying to find a sweet spot where a dealer would accept my offer.

I would like to hear from some recent buyers and see what they got, where they got it from. I am not worried about traveling anywhere from central florida and down. I live in Miami.

I had a rude experience at Braman Biscayne. Sales guy didn't entertain the offer, and didn't even approach the sales manager. When I emailed the sales manager he decided to defend the actions of the sales guy, and claim he was spoken to, which was highly impossible since he never left the side of the car when I made the offer.

Second attempt was Sarasota BMW, I inched my way up from my offer, and we settled, on 19,100 and I explained that since it was already late in Saturday I wouldn't be able to go to the bank and get a check cut. Monday comes along, i request the purchase order to be faxed, they went against the price and said it was too low, and wanted the advertised internet price. So i had left the bank empty handed, and embarrassed that i wasted my loan officer's time, but she was understanding and told me to take my time.
Anyways. Anyone have any good experiences with some of the managers.

sorry for the stories might have been too long..

So am I unrealistically thinking I can get it at in the 19 range plus tag tax title?

[This is my first BMW purchase]
Appreciate 0