08-02-2011, 10:11 PM   #133
xchosun1x
Track Duty
United_States
Rep
Drives: Track build 08 E92 M3 DCT

difference between form and function.

a wing does do more than just look good/bad

i give props to WSTO for putting this car together.

I do not understand the few members on here who are giving WSTO a hard time about the "build". Yes they got an assembly of parts to the customers liking. Who cares if the owner is young or not...its his car and he's putting it together for a purpose he see's fit. His choices of suspension, aero and power parts are exactly that; his choice. There is no final set up IMO. The owner can track the car...change out parts that do not match his set up or grow out of with driver skill advancement. KW v3's are a great track suspension especially for those who are DD as well.

I give this car props for being a bit more original than most. I'm honestly tired of seeing the same parts, same wheels, same lip etc etc going on each car for a "stamp of approval" from the forum or other members...but to each his own right?

At a glance, this car is put together (exterior wise) similar to other build done by IND, which gets a complete opposite set of reviews from the forum. Why? Because its IND? who knows...but it is odd.

good job WSTO, to the owner and for putting together a car that has purpose on the track.

Can't wait to see more!

Last edited by xchosun1x; 08-02-2011 at 10:18 PM..
Appreciate 0