View Single Post
      08-19-2014, 09:55 AM   #1317
bazz780
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 330d m sport

so i got talking to someone yesterday who had a 120d sport which looked tidy apart from the mass of black smoke along the whole rear of the car,

I asked if the car is treating me well to which the chap replied "funny you should ask, bought the car from Big Motoring World (B.M.W) 2 months ago, car started smoking like a train, so called B.M.W who said thats fine get it checked at a local garage and we will pay for what ever it is.... nice enough/fair enough

Then... after paying 1300.00 for a replacement turbo the garage stated the catalytic converter is clogged up and needs a good clear out so keep using the car until all the crap is out

He contacted B.M.W and advised them what the cost was to repair the car, the response was oh we dont cover that but will pay 300.00 towards the cost out of sympathy but cant help any further.

Now this chap didnt have a clue that he can approach trading standards with his issue, he knows he has a 3 month warranty but got fobbed off by B.M.W stating they dont cover that, good job he has all in writing and will be taking my advice and take things further!

Shame on you not so BIG motoring world!
Appreciate 0