View Single Post
      07-26-2008, 12:02 PM   #17
Tallest
Major General
Rep
Drives: 911

Garage List
2011 911  [10.00]
Is this thread serious? You are upset because a driver in M3 gave you a cold look and now question whethere your faith in the mark has been misplaced? Comon... why should he even aknoledge you? I mean.... I dunno what to say, I never ever 'show respect' to people driving some BMW here - we have so many that its just silly and sure, if I see some kind of cool car in my eyes I'd give it a nod (like some prestine condition Austin Mini from early 60s - I mean that car has character in my eyes) but M3 E92 (just 3 series coupe with biger wheels and bodykit and V8)? Big whoof. Hardly worth a glance. nice car it is, and nice BMW at that but I get more excited by Z4M coupe for example (just aesthetically)... So to wrap up my babbling - take it easy.. if the respectul nod back is what you looking for, you'll be dissapointed again and again.. If you must, acknoledge and don't expect reaction back. Makes life so much easier that way!

Oh and pricks buy BMWs too, even though most pricks now shopping at Audi dealers.