View Single Post
      07-19-2014, 03:12 AM   #1
dakoo12
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 335xi F30 Sport

First time Bimmer owner and Forum Member !

New to the BMW game as I picked up a Silver 2007 323i (e90). Thing is in mint condition, however these are the first three mods/upgrades I need done in order of importance:

1. The 16" OEM rims currently on the car are disgusting and definitely need an upgrade. Can anyone recommend a wheel and tire shop in GVA that could help me out. Looking for Vossen CV2's or VMR v810's or Alufelgen SF-71's or suggestions. 19's in gun metal finish, staggered 8.5 in the front and 9.5 in the rear.

2. Need to upgrade my headlights. The new LED angel eyes out there look ridiculous and I want them, however my 07 323i only has the standard halogen lights with no angel eyes. Looking to get some kind of conversion kit or a shop here in GVA that can do it for me. Any help in this department would be great. I have a friend who is crazy good with electrical work so anything online that will do the trick might work. Shoot me a link.

3. Also, looking to tint my windows, but I know BC is a pain for front window tints (police no likey) so I'm looking to go with something very light that I may be able to get away with, 70%??? Any recommendations on tint shops. A friend told me to go to New Spectrum Auto Glass but their reviews aren't the greatest.

Thanks for all your help!

dakoo12
Appreciate 0