View Single Post
      10-31-2014, 03:27 AM   #1066
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddk632 View Post
I did that too, used to park the X6M right out front my office window... then one day less than 3 weeks I had the car, I watched helplessly as some dumb bitch in a POS proceeded to park next to me, fiddle with her purse or whatever looking for crap in her car, and slam her open door right into my passenger door with her fat ass.

That's right, she didn't hit my door when she got out. She managed to loiter and fiddle and raise the suspense, get out of her car, then get back in with her ass hanging out, and THEN hit my fucking car door.

Dude I was yelling and knocking on the window the whole time, but those windows didn't open. She was completely oblivious that I watched the whole thing, yelling, cursing, and hitting my office window. It was so hard to watch.

Needless to say I wasn't very productive that day, but after that incident is when I cemented my back of the lot, corner space parking philosophy.

Edit: yeah that REALLY got to me, fitting for this thread, haha!
Since I got this car I religiously check for dings after everytime parking in public. Never found anything, but one side has light paint scratches (probably my narcissistic neighbour /passenger) and a deep dent look like it came from a construction truck with yellow paint - never figured how that happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
Parking at the university has the added danger of book bag scrapes along the side of your car or your side mirrors.
Guilty. June 2000 i rented a lincoln towncar during graduation and I took off someone's side mirror.. still paying the karma off
Appreciate 0