View Single Post
      08-20-2014, 01:54 PM   #27
Roundown
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midwest X6 View Post
Thanks for the replies, I appreciate it!!

Yah the Macan fits the bill I agree...Here's my issue with the Macan - and thats price...And they lease horribly..I lease because I cannot keep a car beyond 3-4 years, I get bored.

I priced a Macan S not too long ago and it was $5k cap cost (no way) + TTL down and then $900/mos..

I still got a kid in college and thats just too much for us right now - downright irresponsible for me actually..

I might just pull the trigger on the Q5 3.0 if I can't swing for the Sq5..Retail on the Sq5 is about $59k with Nav and the seats I want.

Another X3 (even in 35i guise) would probably be boring for me given I'm just coming out of one (albeit with the N20 under the hood).

Wish I could fit a couple big dogs in a M235i....Hmm, might have to actually try it to see
A DHP N55 X3 on staggered 19s with performance rubber is a bit of a different animal than your N20 version. $/$ I'm not sure you can do better in the small SAV segment- particularly if you need to lease.

If your a USAA P&S customer and do the un4gettable event, you can get your cap cost down to 10% off MSRP.
Appreciate 0