Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
GSP is the man. Did anyone watch the post-conference interviews? He really needs to step up and fight Silva and some new faces in the UFC. He is dominating everyone too easily at 170. It seems to be the topic of interest every time he makes a public appearance too. GSP is in his prime and Silva is nearing the end of his MMA career, this would be a great fight for the fans. I hope they make it happen some day.

It looks like I won't be going to UFC again when it comes to Australia again either. The fight card for UFC 127 looks pretty lame. BJ Penn is fighting Fitch, I'm not sure about you guys but I would rather him fight anyone but Fitch.
I think Jake Shields is prob gonna be next, then the last somewhat real contenders left for GSP are Carlos Condit or Chris Lytle, then he should move up to 185 and stay there, I understand why he doesnt wanna go back and fourth. But I would like to see him clear off those 3 guys first, not sure if the Condit fight would happen since they are both Jacksons guys, maybe that will get GSP to move up

you are crazy for not going, Carlos Condit is gonna be on that card against Chris Lytle, thats gonna be a war and a half. I think the BJ fight will be good too, specially if its the same BJ that fought Hughes
Appreciate 0