06-10-2013, 07:13 PM   #145
E90Mario
Brigadier General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: ESS E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
In your initial post, you said for us to enjoy the video. Whats to enjoy about someone crashing like that. And your his friend? He could have died. Would you still have said for us to enjoy this?
Correct. I did say enjoy. Yes I am his friend.

Could he have died? Yes.

Did he die? No.

If he did die there would not be a thread for anyone to "enjoy". He walked away with a few scratches, and is lucky to be alive. He personally uploaded the video to youtube for other peoples viewing pleasure.

Why I used the word "enjoy" is because in the original thread (back when it happened) I had 5 pages of the response "since he is okay, can we see the video".

Apologies if it offended you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lute View Post
Guilty by association.

The fact that you're on here claim he's your "buddy" and "friend" is not helping your situation. You can see how that would make it easy to draw the conclusion that you drive in the same manner
Wait wait wait. So your'e saying because my friend took a poor decision and decided to push his car to point he could not handle that makes me an irresponsible driver?

Your post made absolutely no sense to me, because if I'm interpreting this correctly I can go ahead and imply that someone is gay because they are friends with a homosexual?

You're telling me I shouldn't refer to him as a buddy or friend? What a shame. Someones going to have to a LOT worse than drive off a cliff for me to turn my back on them.