View Single Post
      04-22-2013, 07:02 PM   #2
Pig Farmer
Major
Rep
Drives: E92M

I've been running Wagner's bar & plate FMIC for a few years with no issues. I have seen 22psi of boost on the stock connections without any problems. The IATs are definitely better than the OEM intercooler when driving. However the temps can rise to around 115 degrees if sitting in stop-and-go traffic (most likely do to its proximity to the radiator). It takes approximately a 1/4 mile at speed for it to drop down to normal temps. I know many people say that they were able to install the Wagner without cutting. This was not the case for me. I could not get the OEM hoses to line up with the Wagner when it was fit behind the lower plastic cross-brace. In addition, the cross brace covered up part of the frontal surface area. I cut the bottom brace off and everything fit together perfectly. In addition, the Wagner is a couple inches taller than the OEM unit and sits flush with the plastic engine under tray. This is good as it ensures that all the in coming air is pushed through the core. I give the Wagner a thumbs-up, but as mentioned it may require some cutting.
Appreciate 0