10-22-2014, 09:00 AM   #47
SAM135iAM
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11' 135i DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Like the discusión. But I'm curious... What kind of shoes do you all where? There's a lil thread dedicated to 'kicks'. Feel free to share.
I have suits, plenty of slacks and shirts but nothing sets your look off better than what's on your feet! And believe me when I say... What's on your feet gets as much attention as what's on your torso.
^This! I seldom wear ties. I'm always wearing a dress shirt and chinos. I only wear Allen Edmonds. Specifially McTavish and Numok. I'm always getting compliments on my shoes. I also have a nice pair of Cole Hann Lunar Grands for when I'll be on my feet a lot and want to get spunky with my outfit. I am a watch guy too. Omega and Tag can be found on my wrist most days. The watches don't really get any attention though. As far as shirts and chinos go, I pretty much buy whatever I like regardless of the name. One of my favorite button ups that I get the most compliments on is a Stafford Prep short sleeve oxford from JCPenny. It just fits my build perfectly and can easily be dressed up or down for any occasion. I think I payed around $13 for it.