View Single Post
      05-28-2014, 09:34 PM   #1
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

*Official* Bimmerpost photo contest no.86 | "Emotion"

alright ya'll - seeing as that I've been doing quite a bit of baseball photography for a local high school, I was able to capture some really nice shots of kids screaming, cheering, jumping in excitement and even hanging their heads in shame......

I guess this doesn't have to be sports specific, but I'm looking for human emotions at sporting events, natural events, children playing out in the park, children crying, people fighting, etc...

a capture that you can feel and hear.....

my examples:

Submissions will close on Saturday, June 7th, 2014 at 9:00PM CDT. That gives you almost 2 full weekends.

1. Any interpretation of the theme that falls within Bimmerpost.com rules is welcome.
2. You must be the person that took the photo. Photos taken prior to the start of the contest are acceptable as long as you are the one that captured the image.
3. One submission per contest, and you cannot resubmit a photo that you've submitted before in a previous contest.
4. Images must be no larger than 1024 px in any direction. Links to larger images are allowed but you must have one that is no more than 1024 px for the poll.
5. All contestants must host their own pictures (which includes hosting them on Bimmerpost).
6. All images must have a title.
7. While post processing in Photoshop is allowed, adding or removing parts of the picture is not. In the event a photo is suspected to be "photo-chopped," the contestant will be asked to provide the original picture.
Appreciate 0