02-14-2014, 02:48 AM   #48
Pinz
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic311 View Post
I was expecting to read that he thought to just use the OEM wheels w/o the spacers to see if the spacers were the issue.

Guess that would be too logical.
Hmm, that's funny. That's how the car came! <SHOCK> So I guess that was already tried.

I also tried using the wheels without the spacers to check if the spacers were the issue.

And as I was writing while you were posting, I'm sorry I didn't take out my summer wheels and drive them in sub-7 degree temperatures so that I could damage them. Yes, very logical indeed.

The whole idea was to prove that the wheels are not the problem here, not the spacers. People were blaming the wheels, so I had to get those out of the way. There are still some other things to try to confirm some things, but we have all the data to make the conclusion.

Nice try at trying to find a flaw in my logic. Too bad while doing it, you made a flaw in yours.

Last edited by Pinz; 02-14-2014 at 02:55 AM..
Appreciate 0