02-02-2016, 06:17 PM   #43
K19BMW
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi sedan

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrikG View Post
I mostly listen to stoner and true black metal. It sounds 10 times better on LP so I don't tune it in while I'm driving. Mostly listening to any radio station since I'm that kind of person who can listen to pretty much anything. My favorit radio station is P3, they play everything from Justin Bieber to Mayhem, and best of all... no commercial at all.
You don't hear of too many people listening to true black metal. Mainly because its all about burning churches down and killing priests.

The only black metal band i've ever listen to was Nunslaughter and after about 2 songs I had to shut them off, and im not even chirstian lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNoBrakes View Post
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
Metallica Pre-Black
Iced Earth
Slayer

Went much better with my last car, the black dark tinted Camaro SS with ground effects, but this sound system in the BMW is a little better, even if it doesn't go as loud.

Don't care much for the death-metal vocals like Lamb of God, got to have more melody and tone for me, but metal for sure. Going to Iron Maiden in April.

I will listen to other stuff, some alt, some classic rock, but the further it strays from metal the more selective I got about things I like and don't like, but there are still things I like far from the metal genre.

I was thinking about going to the Maiden concert since they are my favorite band but after how terrible they were a few years ago at the Maiden England Tour concert i went to i just dont think i can go through that again. I'll prob just stick with the vinyl

Alpina B3 Flash, JB4 G5, BMS DCI, BMS OCC, VRSF DP, VRSF 7" FMIC, 30% tint, matte black kidney grills, paint matched e90 spoiler, paint matched front splitter, black finishing rods, BMW OEM Blacklines, Cyba air scoops, powder coated matte black wheels, Koni + Eibachs, more to come.
Appreciate 0