View Single Post
      02-18-2009, 01:56 PM   #3
BoostedBMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: TiAg E92 335

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
The side affects are def not worth it. I don't care what people argue for the use of steroids/pro hormones, there are just too many risks associated with taking them. I have a cousin who ran his fare share of cycles back in his early 20's and he is now 30 years old with chrone's disease as well as having hardening of the arterial walls in his heart (I forgot the name for this)... I don't think its just a coincidence, but you can do your own research and weigh the pros/cons for yourself in terms of short term gains versus long term consequences. BTW, similar gains can be made natually over a longer period of time so why put yourself at risk? This is assuming that you haven't already reached your genetic potenital naturally, which I highly doubt.

Also, a friend of my family who is in his 40's decided to use steroids to help with gains (I think he said it was winstrol, but I don't remember), and it turned out that he had a small tumor that ended up growing to about the size of his fist over a 6 month period. Thankfully he is fine now, but at the end of the day you can ask him if it was worth it. No, I'm not saying that steroids caused the cancer, but I'm just trying to point out the affect that they can have on the body.

l 19" Rial Daytona Race l KW V2 l Eisenhaus Race Exhaust l
Appreciate 0