11-08-2010, 04:11 PM   #348
Garduna
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Sedona 1er|Yellow S3|NardoTTRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine335TT View Post
Speaking of Leonard Garcia.. I can't say I agree with the decision against the Korean Zombie
Agreed, Korean Zombie had that fight. bad judge call -_-;

As for Evans, here's what he said:

"It's just frustrating," Evans told ESPN.com. "I am a fighter and I need to make a living doing this, but at the same time it's about getting that gold. "But if the gold is something that I'm not going to get an opportunity to fight for then I have to face that possibility and move forward and do some other things. "If I don't get the chance to fight for the belt, I will never ask to fight for this belt again. I will never want to fight for that belt again."

"If [Rua] is going to be out longer than May or June then [the UFC] should consider an interim title and I will fight for an interim belt. It's something. "It might not mean much to everybody, but it's something. But if I don't get a chance to fight for an interim belt, then I will just beat everybody in the division and I will never fight for the belt."

Dana responded with this:

"That's the weirdest comment I have ever heard in my life," White told ESPN.com "[Rashad] is scheduled to fight in March. "We offered him a fight in September; he turned it down. He said he didn't want to harm his brand. I don't know what the Rashad Evans brand is, or what that means, but he said he didn't want to harm it. It's not like we were keeping him from fighting, he chose to wait for Shogun. It's not our fault; Shogun had knee surgery."

Really weird shit if you ask me.....
Appreciate 0