View Single Post
      11-08-2010, 04:41 PM   #349
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

I can understand where Rashad is coming from, I think he is just frustrated because he wants this fight to happen tomorrow. He is ready to fight and I think he's a great match up for Shogun. I would love to see this fight happen asap too. It's a shame injuries happen but it is what it is. He's obviously turning down the decision to fight now because he's earned his title shot and he will risk losing it by fighting another top guy in his division. It doesn't do him any favours at all in trying to get the gold.

I would also love to see the Aldo v Penn fight. Hopefully this happens at some point! In regards to Carwin and Lesnar both wanting to fight Roy, I think stylistically this is a great match up for both. I think it's great preparation leading into a title fight as I think they both have the ability to beat Roy comfortably but also test themselves against a well-rounded bigger HW.

I really can't wait to see the Machida v Rampage fight. I don't know what's next for Rampage if he loses. I'm used to seeing more trash talk from Rampage but I think he's biting his tongue. Also keen to see the Nate Marquadt fight, I think he's one of the most well-rounded fighters in the MW. IMHO he would be a great rematch for Silva.
Appreciate 0