View Single Post
      12-17-2014, 02:34 AM   #191
Joe_L
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i E92

Been umm'ing and ahh'ing over some new wheels before i wanted to post up my ride. Just had stock 193M wheels for a while before i plastidipped them to make the car look less stock. This kept me happy for a little while.
But i finally landed on 19" Concave Concept CC03's and got them fitted today. Needs a drop and it'll be perfect. Was thinking of getting them painted gloss black to stand out abit more as well. But im quite happy how they are now.

Had considered GT-CS wheels, and Forgestar F14 SDC front and rear (but couldnt be arsed with the wait and mod work needed to fit them)

Other mods to the car are: JB4, VRSF Catless DP's, BMS DCI, Alpina Flash.

Also have a Carbon Fiber CSL trunk that has been sitting at my parents house for at least half a year now. Been so lazy with getting it installed...(Fo55il has already shotgunned it if i end up not liking how it looks with the new wheels...i have a feeling the performance spoiler might look better )

And yes i also desperately need a window tint...wouldnt be able to tell the difference if my windows were wound down.....
Attached Images

Appreciate 0