///Mikey F80
Aspiring Hoonigan...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 ///M3 [MW|CB]

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railgun View Post
I find it funny that everyone just flat out says BMW>everyone else, but that's all they say. How about you actually drive the competition yourself long enough to make your own objective opinions without influence.

Better how? Lap times? How many of you track yours? Comfort? I can't comment enough on that, but based on what? Two minutes sitting down? What about an hour drive?

Looks? Arguably Audi is better

Interior? The new Audi's are much better designed.

Ergonomics? I can't say, but any surprise that the new iDrive is as similar to Audi's MMI?

Performance? BMW, but not by a wide margin. Compare an xi to quattro to make the better comparison since I'm sure the vast majority of Audis are sold with AWD (I can't cite that so correct me if I'm wrong). But taking performance as a whole, what are the criteria? 0-60? 1/4 times? 50-70? What?

And I'm so tired of that BMW billboard. They compare an M3 to an A4...well no f'n sh** checkmate.
Then why do you own a BMW? I mean Audis are SO much better... right?

"I was told it captures my essence."

Oh yeah, well I was told that glittery LED running lights are all that matter.

The only thing Audi is doing in these commercials is admitting they were once in second, third, and maybe even fourth place. The funny thing is that they still are.

"It's a yobbo, yobbo, yobbo... But we like that in an M3 don't we?"
-Chris Harris
Appreciate 0