View Single Post
      03-26-2013, 11:34 AM   #1829
MrRetep
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 435i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Pats View Post
Do you mean the midpipe bracket? My exhaust is actually rattling on something, it only happens under load at low rpms (ie up a hill a 2.5k revs under load). I’m almost positive it’s not the downpipes, because I know what that rattle “feels” like in cabin, and this sounds/feels much farther downstream. I think it’s the crossbar on the E88 hitting the muffler portion of my exhaust under heavy load when things are vibrating a good deal, so I need to check it out. In all other situations it makes no noise (low low, high load high revs, on and on).
Yup, this thing. I would tie different parts of the exhaust down with some wire, until you identify the place its rattling and fix it properly. as I was looking in my engine bay yesterday I noticed that the vband clamp seems a tad bit off on the front pipe. I ordered an endoscope/borescope (id rather not go through all the trouble of getting to that again) to check things out. I really want to get it fixed, its annoying as hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Pats View Post
Mila Kunis. Over rated? I think so….Yea she’s beautiful, but a lot of people seem to think she’s like out of this world attractive. I just see a hot actress , nothing to write home about.
She's a VERY pretty girl, but I think what attracts a lot of people is her awesome personality, if you watch some of her more candid interviews, she seems like shes got a great sense of humor and down to earth, pair that with attractiveness and you've got yourself a "dream girl". I can see why lots of people are infatuated with her.
Appreciate 0