View Single Post
      01-11-2011, 09:44 AM   #46
petrolheaduzman
Rep
Drives: e92 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyComputers View Post
First off all rolex's never tell the right time .. DO U WANT TO OWN ROLEX OR A FOSIL

I buy all my cars.... just buy it right and you won't feeel bad about loosing a little bit of money.... the car is awsome.. buy it used too who wants to keep a car forever 1-2 years is more then enuff then sell it for few thousands lesss....

ALL CARS BREAK... espesially if u beat on them go CPO

also CPO is awsome you don't need to worry about things... just make sure you don't pay to much... what ever you pay make sure you can sell it for the same price

and if you can't aford to fix it or pay for CPO warranty then your not BMW material sorry
Thanks for the advice, but I was just worried about sudden 5 grand repairs. I am factoring in about $3000 a year for maintenance and repairs. I only drive 6k miles a year.

BMW's can be very reliable cars more than toyotas in some cases, just depends how well you maintain them. Parents x5 4.4i has done 120k miles, nothing needed other than regular service, their 4 runner had gone numerous times into the shop in the same period.

I guess the only thing that is concerning me when i read forums like this one :

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=464348

I know he tracked his car, but i want to keep my first car to give me minimal problems for until 130k miles, by than i will hopefully have done school and can move onto something like an M3.
Appreciate 0