Pinz
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 Coupe

Sold!

I got these RIMs:

Riva MX7

Which unfortunately didn't have 9.5" width, so I used 8.5", which actually might be helpful in the snow. In the rear 10".

These 19" are beauties and seem like decent quality when I examined them in person, about on par with VMR I would say. Very nice finish. I'm getting the black & white BMW caps. Looks better than the colour ones, don't you think?

I lucked out on the tires and got some of the last remaining stock of the Pirelli Winter 270 Sottozero Serie II tires. I heard these are very nice tires, good on ice and snow and very good in rain or even dry unlike some winter tires. Weather in Vancouver is unpredictable. There might be a few days of snow, or slush, but mostly rain and who knows whatever else. So tires good for rain in coldish weather is just what I was looking for. They only had 255/275, which is fine by me. We'll see how the wider tire looks on the thinner front rim. The rear wheel has an offset of 38mm, so I might get a couple spacers if it doesn't look flush enough.

Last edited by Pinz; 11-12-2013 at 04:06 PM..
Appreciate 0