View Single Post
      03-06-2010, 12:34 AM   #1
DisGuy
Captain
Rep
Drives: M Three Powah

I need some advice from you guys

my girlfriend is in the market for a new car. she is 22 years old and and has alot going for her in life, she just got accepted to pharmacy school and is almost done with college. her parents are willing to buy her a car but her budget is around $30k. we looked at some cars and test drove them and here is what we thought about it.

1. Audi A4: a lil to pricey but she loves the style of it. handle is a little on the loose side and she can tell the difference of Audi and BMW. she personally likes the BMW better when it comes to handling. so the only thing holding her back form getting this car is so many people tell her don't get a VW with problems. i told her Audi is alot better then before but they still do have there issues.

2. BMW 128i-328i (sedan): i know theres a huge difference in price between the 128 and 328, but shes going to try and get it if she can. 128i she didnt like it at all. she said its way to small and in her own words "i cant believe guys actually drive this car." she likes luxury and roomy space. she thinks the interior of the 128i is very cheap looking for a BMW. 328i (sedan) she loves the handling, interior, exterior, and it makes her feel good driving it. but shes scared of the RWD and the XI is waaay out of her range.

3. Infinity G37: she just plain hates it after she got in it and drove it LOL. i remember before she use to talk about it saying its such a nice car blah blah blah and after the got close and personal with the car she said nothing but negative things. for example the engine sounds annoying and you can hear it even with the windows up, interior was confusing looking and cheap, handling wasn't all that tight, i could go on but enough said.

4. Lexus IS250: we didn't get a chance to test drive it but she ain't really feeling the Lexus.

5. Honda Accord V6: she don't like it cause its a Honda lol. F'en SPOLIED B!t#@. i personally think the new Accords fully loaded with the body kit and rims looks real good. i think she knows it too but she dont want it cause she is driving a 2001 Honda Accord now. hahahaha

6. Acura Tsx: all around nice car, interior is nice exterior got worse from the previous model, but she can work with it.

so with all this being said which car you guys prefer. Honda Accord in my number one choice for her. please help us and give us advice thanks.
Appreciate 0