03-01-2009, 08:22 PM   #50
blue2fire
Brigadier General
Cayman Islands
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///AV_330i View Post
ughhh i was just on audiworld, in the rs6 section there almost ALL the posts are about repairs. ALL. here people talk about how the cars drive, there all they can talk about are the repairs theyve had to do to their cars, and how excited they are when audi comes out with a free recall. I really dont have the money for this car.....i mean i can buy the car, for sure, but its not like i have a job, im still in school.....do u guys think it would really be THAT bad
AV, do not mean harm but i have already proven to you beyond doubt that the RS6 is an Unreliable and Finicky car. There is nothing that can be gleaned from debating this topic further or trying to convince yourself otherwise, this car is not an affordable proposition for you. Do not buy it thinking that it wil serve you well for a year and can the be foisted off for a quick profit or not much of a loss.

So, as i say again, keep the 330i.

BMW CCA
Member #420568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Murray View Post
Being a fan of Honda engines, I requested that they consider building for the F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up with a BMW engine.
Appreciate 0