Rubberismoney
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07' Montego Blue 335i

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy_0559 View Post
sir you are amazing, i might hit you up later on to see how the turbos are holding up and PM you for more details on the shafts! + you really do gotta get it dynod when you get the chance of course after you get the tuning right. Did you by any chance upgrade the waste gates as it woulve been a good idea, dude to a problem with them rattling like crazy and being loose as hell in the past.

as for the LSD since you have a 07 I'm assuming you have the "bigger pumpkin" + you have a manual i think you'll need the qualife LSD. and you also have the bolted so it should be a pice of cake!
here is a DIY, not doubting your abilities, but it got some good info as to specific tightening tourqe for the LSD.
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=663699
Haha thanks. Also feel free. I need to check out the old housings they came from if my dad didn't toss them. Otherwise I can pull the turbos to figure it out. And yea idk anywhere near me to get it dynoed, but I'll figure something out. Also my wastegastes have been deactivated on my car, in a way taken from a former WRX (not the Subaru) mechanic. Going hard 100% of the time

Also as for the LSD I think I can get a wavetrac, but I'm not positive yet. I think that I will be needing one though.
Appreciate 0