View Single Post
      11-22-2010, 02:30 PM   #57
jt335i
Major
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 335i Monaco blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
No need to apologize. I think we're used to finding ways to lose on the road by now. It's really nothing new.

Although it does sting a little to get beat by Kitna. That fool is garbage.
I feel your pain bro. I remember those dark days when my Buccaneers where the less than zero, doormats, and the laughing stock of the 80's and early 90's. I'm very surprised they're winning this season. The planets must be aligned or we're in some kind of alternate reality or something because I didn't expect them to win more than 4 games this whole season. Thank you Mr. Spock!!

Kitna! Yeah. You're telling me. I don't know what these dumb schmucks are thinking playing to win with him at the helm. To hell with pride and with late season surges. It's too late for that crap. They need to take advantage of this shitty season and go for the no. 1 draft pick. Get rid of Kitna and Tony Blowmo because they're going nowhere with these guys. Tony could look like a superbowl QB in the regular season, but come playoffs, he stinks it up and loses where it really counts. With him getting injured, I wish him a speedy recovery, but with him out that's a blessing in disguse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
It's not very often lately that we Lions fans can look at another organization and say, "Damn, at least we're not them." There are a few of those teams this year. I guess that means things are looking up for us?
Good for you guys.
Count my Cowboys to your list. Wade Phillips was never a Superbowl caliber coach. I don't know if there will ever be another Tom Landry or Jimmy Johnson type coach that can bring these guys back to their glory days.
1983 Mercedes Benz 380SL Roadster
Appreciate 0