Italy
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i 6M, AW, CR, MSPORT

Garage List
2011 135i  [10.00]
2005 SRT-4  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Htown09 View Post
Let's see...Silva beat up Dan Henderson..the best wrestler in the division and a better striker than Sonnon...so do you think he will do better?

I say he will try to take The Champ down and might have some success but he will eventually get KO'd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Htown09 View Post
Why did he move to 205 then to bitch slap griffen and that other big dude.

On a side note, how many Itailian chicks did you bag... so far?

He went up to test the waters, but he doesnt like the talent pool, so he stated HIMSELF, he will retire at 185. That is directly from his mouth. (- the talent pool shit)

Dan Hendo is a great striker, with good wrestling, and not to technical on the ground, as we saw.

Chael Sonnen, IS the best ground game man in the division for strength, technique, ground n pound, bar none. I said that already, or to that affect.

I dont bag Italian chicks, I have been married for 11 years, shes American, were both Military.

Overall I call for immediate rematch, ala Penn/Edgar. Sonnen will not make that mistake again.

And what was with all the bullshit bandwagon fans???????? Pieces of shits dont deserve to be in the arena. Come out Booing Chael on the walkout, Cheering Sonnen. Then, after round two they all start chanting USA USA, fucking bandwagon fagots. Then they go on to chant Sonnens name. I hate all them switchback retards who dont know what the hell is going on so they pick the guy who is popular. Retards all the way.

CHAEL SONNEN is the Mutha Fuggin KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /topic
Appreciate 0