View Single Post
      03-21-2024, 04:54 PM   #2
PunsGalore
BMW Enthusiast
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i xDrive Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11e90Ride View Post
It's time to let this go. This vehicle does not suite my new living arrangement …

2011 BMW 328i Sedan

- 6-Speed manual
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Titanium Silver
- Sport Package
- Premium Package
- N51
- 88K-ish miles

It took a long to find this car. In early 2013 I set out to find a NA inline 6 E90 sedan in RWD with sport package. I found a CPO in silver with the Premium Package and picked it up in late July of that year.

Changes:
- Audio system replacement - Pioneer head unit, JL Audio XD 6-channel Amp, Morel separates in the doors and earthquakes in the floor. Sounds pretty good. I have the original radio.
- Bilstein Sport dampers replaced factory dampers in 2020.
- Car had a failed 'combox' diagnosed by dealer. It has been coded out to silence the resulting warning.
- A failed attempt at truing a factory wheel resulted in a new set 18" APEX wheels.
- Oil pan and oil filter housing gaskets replaced in 2020.
- Battery just replaced and registered (old one lasted 8 years) in January

It's a pretty clean car. It's void of accidents, I'm not a smoker, and it actually has a remaining BMW 15 year / 150,000 mile emissions warranty, provided it's registered in an eligible state. It's been a joy to drive and I will miss it, but it is not a suitable car for me any longer.

I was planning to trade it in on a more suitable vehicle this year, but thought I'd throw it out to the BMW community, as it's a unicorn of sorts these days.

Make a reasonable offer.

I love the wheels! Mind if I ask if you have the link to where you got them from?
Appreciate 0