Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90 View Post
You've got to be kidding me. First of all let's not start another Colts vs Pats debate here. Secondly I never said Pats will not do good next season. I only said that I doubt they will get better and I'm not sure they'll actually present a higher threat because everyone now knows the Pats are beatable. Not only that but other teams will get better too.

Lastly, I never said anything about the Colts. I think you're just upset that your Pats didnt go 19-0 like you and many Pats fans have expected. And FWIW the Colts had an amazing season even with all the injuries they had ALL SEASON LONG! I would like to if the Pats can even win as many games as the Colts did if their top defenders and wide receiver were out. Damn I just realized that this really did turn into another Colts vs Pats debabte. Hopefully it will end with this post.
Do you forget that brady has had bad receivers and still has won super bowls and still has gone 14-2 15-1. These new players just ice the cake for us. Shit we didnt win the big one but still accomplished a lot. Manning has proved he isn't the star player unless he has amazing receivers. Brady has already proven in the past that he makes mediocre receivers good and good players amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxballinboi786 View Post
not because of a single play. Because he demonstrated time and time again throughout the entire game that HE was the leader of the team, and HE was the one who needed to make plays to win the game. Which he did.
ok, sure although he didnt do that well overall, mainly the defense was much more amazing than him. Also brady had a 4th quarter drive the rest of the team just couldnt seal the deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAcAvenger View Post
Hahaah you pats fans are priceless.
Again, as compared to Giants fans who disowned their team? It's ok guys I know it sucks that the Pats own this era. I just hope that shoulder injury doesnt bother Brady next year.