United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post
Are you serious running up the score? Im glad you arent a fan you are a baby. Its called PRO football. If you suck then thats your problem. and its not running up the score the Pats have lost before even when up a shitload.

Grow up you losers, get a better team and then maybe we wont mop the floor with you.
18 and d'oh! (taken from NFL.com)

Hey Defender of All That is Almost Perfect! Fuck You and your butt hurt fans. You lost, Pouty. It hurts doesn't it? Keep talking about mopping the floor with others -- right after you got beat. You must be 14 years old, because I remember when the Bills used the Pats as a bloody tampon year in and year out -- ask Mr. Tippett. Oh, and we know about not finishing the deal so don't go there.

I'm not a Pats Hater. I actually like many of the players on that team. In addition, no one will disagree that Belichick is an effective coach. So why does he have to be a dick too? There is a thing called tasteful and smart winning. When you've owned the opponent all day and are up 40+ points well into the 4th quarter, it is practically impossible to be beaten. Why pad your starters' stats? What, at the cost of potentially injuring one of them in a decided game? Just like his choice to go for it on 4th and 13, instead of 3pts -- he is way too cocky to be thinking the rest of the NFL, with today's parity, can't stop him. NE has been the dynasty of the new Century... no doubt. The Sun shines on even assholes sometimes. But when the sun sets, there are gonna be 31 other teams mopping the floor with Mr. Belichick's Almost Perfect Team.