BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbo335 View Post
If Miami continues to play like how they played against Boston I don't see how they can lose to the Bulls. The regular season games between the Bulls and Miami were decided by less than 4 points. Lebron wasn't playing for one. Bosh was injured in 1 game.

Chicago Bulls have the best home court record vs Miami with best road record. Would definitely be fun to watch the superstars battle it out.
Swept Miami in the regular season with their own injury issues (Noah and I think Boozer) but like you said, Lebron being out that one game was probably the difference maker in that game. Additionally, this is the playoffs, and though they certainly aren't playoff green, the Bulls can't match the playoff experience that Wade and Lebron have. The key will be to shut down one or the other - combined they score 80% of the Heat's points (about 40% each). If the Bulls can shut one of them down (I know, easier said than done), they have a shot at this. I have a feeling Boozer and Noah are gonna be in foul trouble this entire series.
Appreciate 0