View Single Post
      02-10-2014, 07:57 PM   #1
ChristopherShort
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i E90

Exclamation Please help, I might have a serious problem

Hi,
I have searched and I can't find an answer, any help will be greatly appreciated.

I was driving with the cruise control on and I felt like I was going over bumpy terrain when I wasn't. The cruise control turned off along with the traction control turning off, I can't turn it back on.

My car feels like it is pulling me to the left aggressively. When shifting into third gear, I hear a loud knock and the feeling that I am being pulled back, then it releases while jerking me to the left. After third gear when I let off the gas it sounds like it is downshifting (but it's not, rpms stay the same). When stopped and take off, I feel a jerk then it again pulls me to the left. During Highway driving, I accelerate and it goes but jerks me to the left and when I let off the gas, it throws me back to the right.

I am worried that I have a serious problem. Is this transmission or axel? Or hopefully somethingless serious.

I am currently unemployed and really hope this is an easy fix.

Thank you so much for reading this question. I really appreciatea nyh elp or suggestions.

2007 BMW 335i sedan

Has anyone had this before?
Appreciate 0