View Single Post
      09-18-2014, 12:25 PM   #53
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
Well for starters, I would ditch her, and work on a new venture. I say this, because things started out sketchy, and they still are.

You can be enthusiastic, but you have to know when. Start with working on an opening line with new chicks. Look at their profiles and pictures and find something in common to spark conversation, instead of things like "Hey, my name is Grimlock".

"You know, looks are common, but what separates you from the rest?"

Lead it with a question, a question that will make them justify themselves. It won't work with everyone, but that's the whole point. Throw out the bait, once they take it, you've already got a fresh starting point.

Simple questions are good for starters, like what was your childhood like, but that leaves it open for her to explain. Don't ask questions where you can get a one word answer. "when are you leaving" "tomorrow" "oh cool" /convo.
I did, for a while, when I was dying from her not replying, so I started checking out other girls again.. until she was completely off my mind. THEN just when I had completed the task, SHE msgs me again - wtf. And I'm in love all over again. Can't help it man.

I WANT to ask questions like that.. just never know when is a good time.
"Hi"
hi
"What was your childhood like?"
wtf

But I know she is a capricorn and I am a taurus.. n I read all the astrology reports they are a strong passionate match (2nd best) but it is a very long/worn out contest of wills, which if this latest contact is true, I am afraid might be true. Jesus I'll be 40 before I get to 1st base..
Appreciate 0