10-01-2008, 11:04 PM   #10
ericsmc83
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 335i MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ra2fanatic View Post
pure hotness eric. love the car and cant wait to see the ae quads on there. pm me a sound clip wen u get the chance. i've been thinkin about those quads for a while now...
Thanks, man. Will do for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1cke92 View Post
nice car i like it a lot how much was the full m tech kit shipped?
I didn't have the kit shipped so I'm not sure how much shipping would be. I imagine it would be significant due to the size of the boxes it comes in. If you PM Lewis, I'm sure he can answer that for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber_ducky View Post
Looks phenominal. I've a weakness for montego blue.

I'm always confused by the "special thanks to [insert vendor here]" though... really, unless they gave you the stuff, they're just doing their job by selling it to you. They should be thanking you. But maybe they have and I just missed those threads.

Regardless, great looking car.
Me too!

As for the props list, I do it mostly so I get much fewer PM's asking where I got everything, especially the kit. But these particular vendors did go out of their ways for sure.

Thanks everyone for the kind words!
2008 E92 MT | VTT Stage 2+ 20T | VTT Inlets | JB4 MHD E85 | Fuel-It Stage 3 LPFP w/FPR and Return | BMS PI | AR DP | AE Quad Exhaust | Helix FMIC | ER CP | Tial BOV | DCI | AR OCC | Spec Stage 3+ | SMFW
Appreciate 0