View Single Post
      03-30-2024, 09:11 PM   #10
fortythirtyfive
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 435i MS

Senior Performance or Bram Racing in Castleford.

I use Bram for everything now that I don't wanna do myself, hunter alignment, dyno sessions, suspension, uprated anti-roll bar installs, diagnostics. Last time I was in Brad asked if I had done mine as they had begun offering it for customers; however I had already done mine myself. They're extremely fairly priced on labour and really sound lads, they know exactly what they are doing and I wouldn't go elsewhere really.

I haven't been to Senior myself but I only ever see praise for them, Brad at Bram also suggested them when I considered having my dif building out to an LSD. Also my oil pan gasket is leaking at the back just like they always go, I believe this is Arran's bread and butter these days as he's always getting the same job in.. so I'll probably be booking this one in at Senior for the job doing, I believe he actually sends the alignment jobs over to Bram ironically.
TiredGeek364.00