N55
ⒸⒺⓇⓉⓘⒻⒾⒺⒹ✬ⓃⒾⓃⒿⒶ
United_States
Rep
Drives: 🚀

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by muskamatt View Post
one point i may make is the fact that you did put 16k miles on the car. That isn't a run around the block in my opinion. Unfortunately, I think this can happen with any premium car unfortunately. There are plenty on here that know the 335 is NOT the most reliable vehicle. I did my research and bought one anyway.

You were unfortunate, even the owner of a 80k range rover can be unfortunate too. Sucks you live so far from a dealer

Very True, but my 2011 335xi has is running on 7k miles soon and not a single problem yet, even with the procede I installed at 4k miles. The 08 was fully stock only mod was tint.

Yeah the dealer is far away but that is the dealer of choice for me. The service and people there are unbelievably friendly. There is a dealer 5 miles away from me on the same Blvd. that I am and I totally hate that dealer. I am younger so they don't appreciate my business and they don't want to waste their time with me. I understand because younger kids ruined it by going there just to play around. They are also very aggressive, was going to buy the M3 off them but after the test drive he said shall we get some papers going I said I will be back next week, I still have some decision making. Then the guy got all pissed and angry. I just straight walked out of there.

But I have a friend that works in their detailing department and get free details hahah and someone who is a client of mine working in the parts department and they gives me 20% off anything! So i do occasionally go there for that kind of stuff, or get prices and have my preferred dealer match it.

Last edited by N55; 01-15-2011 at 08:38 AM..
Appreciate 0