View Single Post
      02-25-2024, 06:12 AM   #7
KennyP
Lieutenant
Estonia
Rep
Drives: 2009 Havana E89 Z4 Sdrive35i

Even if you dont want more sportiness...coilover kits are also height adjustable... more or less... on z4 ive noticed more at the front and less in the rear...
On lowering springs you take what the manufacturer gives you... and it maybe doesnt sit perfect... back is too high or front is too low... With coilovers you can adjust that exactly how you like it...

maybe there is a speedbump in your daily route... adjust height enough to clear that... some change height when seasons change...

Also if you want to get nerdy on handling... corner balancing is then an option aswell.

These rear taillights do make an impressive light dance, but i feel its just a phase...
Its like lexus style clear tail lights in the 90-s, early 2000-s... they got quite popular... and then went quite quickly out of fashion... now you would instantly take them off the car...
staying original keeps it timeless...

Last edited by KennyP; 02-25-2024 at 10:50 AM..
Appreciate 1